Friday, August 13, 2010

Apothic Red

Mmmm...


Last night I realized I hadn't had wine in a while so I zipped into the Cub's liquor store only to find this truly unique wine experience...(that is there selling point...and oh so true!)


I ate a homemade pizza with this delightful wine and it was the most wonderful flavorings ever. This is the most captivating blend of grapes, with the great dark fruit flavors of Syrah, the spice of Zinfandel, and the great smooth elegance of Merlot!






I love red wine but sometimes after a glass or two of cab or Merlot it gets a bit bitter...This however has a smoothy goodness aftertaste!


And better yet.....13.1% Alcohol!


Its on sale at Cub Liquor for $8.95 or so right now, go enjoy your Friday evening with a glass....(or bottle, who am I kidding!)


4 comments:

  1. Coming to you from Take It From Me blog Hop. If you want another blog hop, I would love it if you would visit mine:

    http://momsreview4you.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html

    My blog hop with be up every wednesday! Thanks!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here from the blog hop.I love your writing. Especially the one addressed to the fat. I think we could all write a letter like that!
    Check out my tomorrows post 'Thursday Thank you Cards-The after baby edition. It's along the same lines.
    Anyway, i am a follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMM! This looks delish! :D I'm happy to be your newest follower and would love to have you visit Frou Frou Decor..I love new friends! I would also like to invite you to link up at my Fabulous Friday Finds party, every Friday-Monday..anything that inspires you from crafts to recipes! Hope to see you there!
    Hugs,
    ~Terrell @ Frou Frou Decor~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!! New follower from Thirsty Thursday!!

    Look forward to keeping up and reading your blog!!

    Francine

    http://princessmomof2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete