Monday, April 5, 2010

Book Titles

The reason I started this blog is because I have always wanted to write a book.

I'm not sure that will happen in my life, and I have come to the conclusion that I'm okay with that.

This blog is a good enough outlet for all of the randomness that bounces off the walls of my brain daily.

Maybe one day I will put it all together.

Anyways, if I were to have written a book, these are some of the topics/titles I may have used.

____________________________________________________________

Tight Pants:How to Make the Muffin Top Stay in

College Dorms: How to Cram 3 People in a Shoebox

Tequila Honestly Makes you Puke

The Art of Losing Weight: Don't Eat

College Doesn't Always Equal a Job

College : 4 Years..ya right.

Nursing School Waiting Lists: Aka, you didn't get in and won't

Student Loans: You have to pay them back

Tales of the Expo Line

Food Biz: Things you never wanted to know

Cigarettes and Social Hour

BILLS: Everything isn't free?

1 Billion Things to do Instead of Clean Your House

Stories of the Crazy Cat Lady

Revenge: What I would have done.

Diaries of a Pop Star Wannabe

How to Play Piano; Sorta.

The Truth from the Bottom of the Wine Bottle

Trix aren't Only for Kids

Youtube Karaoke for Beginners

I'm really not lying.

If you're fat and you know it; clap your hands!

1 Truth about Love: Unpredictable

__________________________________________________



I suppose if I put my blog together I would entitle it, This Random Life: My failure to Write a Book.

Look for it on the shelves of Barnes and Noble, November 2020.















1 comment:

  1. My favorite is "Revenge: What I would have done". If I ever write a book I might steal that title :)

    ReplyDelete