Monday, June 21, 2010

My Sincerest Thank You

Dear Banana Boat-

I am writing to thank you for your services. You see, yesterday, (father's day) I spent basking in the sun afloat an air mattress in the pool. Of course I was unable to wear my watch and I did not have my glasses on to view the clock hanging on my parent's house and mistakenly did not put on sunscreen.

Last night and of course today and I'm sure tomorrow and at least the next, I look like and will still look like, a cherry tomato. My skin still has remnants of an awful burnt skin aroma and when my clothes rub against my body, I clench my teeth and hold back a scream of profanity.

I won't go into much detail about the shower this morning. Anyone with a sunburn once in there life knows how awful spraying warm water feels on your skin. I couldn't quite tell if I was crying or if that was just the luke warm water heating up as it ran across my face.

However, Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion, I could not grin and bear it without you. I put layers upon layers of you on my skin after my painful shower to, for at least one second, feel relief of this burning sensation.

So thank you again Banana Boat Aloe After Sun Lotion, from my cherry tomato red body and face.

Love,

Me

PS. If you could make me not peel too that would be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment