Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dress Shopping Adventure # 1,898

Dear Dress Shopping Adventure # 1,898:

This may sound as if I am begging....Okay, let's be for real, I'm on my knees.

In about an hour I am off to the mall. I would really really appreciate if you made this easy for me. Really, is it too much to ask?

Something flattering.

Something fitting.

Something classy.

Something cheap.

Also, a 3 store limit would be great. I don't have all night to spend looking in the mirror feeling disgusted, over stimulating myself with each and every flaw the fluorescent lights highlight in the 3 way mirror. ..Nightmare.

I hope we are understood. You must know I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Me

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I have the same problem!! Obviously, since at the last wedding Kris and I had tried on yours and Aprils dresses. Haha! See you Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete