Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back on Track

Ugh..this cold windy weather has me wanting to crawl in bed and hope for warmer weather tomorrow. It is never just right, when it is so humid you can't breathe I want cooler weather and now its so cold and windy I want warmer weather...Catch 22.

It has been awhile since I blogged last, I was busy studying. I am doing an examination based RN accelerated program through Excelsior College in New York. (Even here in MN!) So basically I study study study, and then go to a Pearson's Testing Center (such as the same place I took my boards) and I test the class per say. So last Friday, I passed my first test and earned 3 credits! Only 6 more tests left!!

Anyways, I'm back on the blogging track! I have some upcoming reviews and Onemoremile.net is offering my readers 15% OFF their merchandise! All you have to do is visit their site, simply key in the code RUC1326 when prompted and viola! They will also be at the Mankato Marathon Expo so any locals can check them out there!

If anyone buys anything off the site let me know, I'm still browsing, but can't wait to find something!

Happy Tuesday! Don't blow away!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sorry it is so cold up there. My folks are at Lake Winne for their second week of fishing. We are so enjoying our cool breezes down in Indiana. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the comments and being a part of my post.
    Congrats on the weight loss! It is so hard, but so worth it if you focus and never give up!
    I would love to have you guest post your story on my blog on your weight loss. Are you interested?
    Email me, jerrhe04@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete