Monday, May 10, 2010

Your Warning...

PMS:

I am writing to inform you I will no longer be putting up with you. I want my life back. I have written about you before in my attempts to "manage" your symptoms of hell. Quit making me feel like a complete bitch. Vulgar but true.

I hate gaining 10 lbs in 1 week, my stomach acting as a bottomless pit. I could devour anything and everything, never feeling satisfied and always wanting more..(stupid Chinese food!) I hate feeling like a bloated whale, never finding something to wear because I'm so swollen I may pop! Frankly, I hate you PMS. You ruin 1 week of my life every month. I just want to be happy and bubbly all the time, not only 3 weeks every month.

So can you stop already?

You have been tormenting me for 12 years. Is that not enough? 144 weeks thus far. You can not take anymore from me. I mean honestly, my life is great right now, get out of it so I don't screw it up.

Please?

If you were something I could get down on my knees and beg, I would. It and I have become that pathetic. I am putting an end to this and severing our relationship. I currently am working on a plan to put an end to you. You have taken your last week from me PMS, I am warning you to stay away.

Don't even think about coming back.

-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment