Monday, March 8, 2010

Blog Virgin

Now that it took me 20 minutes to title this post, I suppose I should begin with my intentions. Intentions? well maybe not so much....I played around with writing a blog about my constant struggle to lose weight, thinking it would save those around me whom have to hear about it everyday. Or possibly blogging about my life as a nurse and all the crazy things that happen, until I realized that would be violating HIPPA... ( for non-health care people that stands for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act , basically meaning: shut your mouth). So instead I chose to blog about everything and anything..Possibly not a wise choice, I'm sure I will include my weight struggle (hopefully humorous to those in the same boat..or should I say in the same restaurant?!) or include a nursing story with a made up name and an asterisk to protect all those involved...

So as I said..intentions? There are none. Complete randomness and honesty, bad punctuation, misspelling and made up words. Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment