So yes, I'm blogging about PMS. Maybe this is TMI (too much information) but it's my blog so back off..don't read it if you don't like it. ugh.
So about a month ago I recently started "the pill" again. Since this is public let me clarify something... No I did not start "the pill" because I sleep around, and I don't much admire people that do..anyways, I have something called endometriosis. This is something in which the tissue that acts like the cell lining in the uterus (endometrium) grows in other areas of the body, causing pain, irregular bleeding, and possible infertility.. One of my doctors described it as cell splitting or like spiderwebs over my uterus..so in hopes to stop this cell splitting and horrible weeks I spend with moodiness,cramps,nausea and uncomfortableness I started "the pill" again.
"The pill" is to stop ovulation which is the time in the month when a woman can get pregnant. In my case, ovulation is something of a different matter.. I feel and mostly likely act like a crazy bitch. I swear to you nothing can go right. I retain water, bloat like a whale, my clothes don't fit, I may cry, laugh, or scream at anytime, and frankly do not even like to get out of bed. The worst part about all of this is that I know that I'm doing it and I know what it's from and regardless I am unable to control it. I promise.
I can honestly freak about about everything and anything. Here are some examples of things already today that made me want to cry and/or scream..I mean really? Where is me and what have I done with her?
1. My cats literally taking my turkey sandwich out of a bag and then out of a baggy, leaving only the bread and two pickles.
2. My brother taking $20 from my purse.
3. A wrong look in my direction.
4. Calling at 9am to make a tanning appointment for 4:40pm and that being unavailable.
5. My scrubs..Ya I know right, they are supposed to feel baggy and today I feel like a beached whale.
6. Slow ass drivers. If you CANNOT drive the speed limit..at least...get off the #$%# road.
7. Pointless emails..if it doesn't have anything to do with me, don't send them to me.
I cannot even talk to people without being a bitch. I should hibernate at this time every month just to avoid lost relationships, I'm one lucky girl to still have friends and a boyfriend....(my family can't get rid of me).. If I were them, I may have given me a good bitch slap right about now.
So maybe this wasn't funny, but it is brutally honest. A sort of apology for anyone that knows me and has to put up with me around this time of every month.
I am hoping "the pill" acts as an exorcism of my ovulating symptoms. And if I'm not acting like myself, blame it on the hormone demon please. It is not me, it's them.
Thai Coconut Red Curry
9 hours ago